1. If you purchased Weft hair extensions, do not wet your hair within the first 72 hours after installation.
2. Do NOT use any shampoo, conditioner or products that contain sulphate, citrus or a high alcohol content as these products may damage the hair or cause slippage.
3. Gently brush hair with a loop or detangler brush before washing.
4. Thoroughly shampoo your hair to remove all dirt, oils, products etc.
5. When conditioning, start from the mid lengths of your hair. Avoid conditioner coming in contact with the bonds as it can cause slippage.
6. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
7. For healthy long lasting hair let your extensions air dry. If you need to blow dry, use a hair dryer on a low to medium heat. If you’re drying with a towel please do not rub
hair together. You may pat dry or wrap in a micro fiber towel which will absorb most of the moisture for faster drying.
8. All the wave and curl hair are steam processed(finalize the design by high temperature),will turns to natural straight after wash,you can use curl iron to help you to keep the hair weave.
1. Shampoo and condition your hair every 3 days. The hair extensions do not receive natural scalp oils so need to have moisture added with every wash. If you don’t moisturise
your hair extensions they will become brittle and break easily leading to split and ratty ends.
2. Always brush out knots and tangles before you swim, sleep or wash your hair. Start at the place you sewin and slowly work your way up using a loop brush.
3. Do not color your hair extensions at home.
4. To prevent tangling, gently run your fingers through your extensions.
5. Never sleep with wet hair. This will not only damage your extensions, but your own hair too.
6. Sleep with your hair in a plait or a loose bun.
7. Sleep on a silk pillow case to help prevent knotting whilst sleeping.