: DHL Express , Free Shipping.
Estimated Delivery Time 2-5 days (ships out within 1 day)
( Except some countries and regions )
Warning: Last items in stock!
Hair Weft Extensions have fast become the most popular type of hair extensions for the black girls! This is no
surprise as they look extremely natural than other types of hair extensions. www.bfhair.com Brazilian hair
extensions are all virgin human hair. We are absorbed in product quality and customers service. You must can
have a fantastic shopping experience.
If you need any advice please don’t be shy! Live chat if we’re online or email us on email@example.com
7 Days Money Back Or Exchange Guarantee. More info please check http://www.bfhair.com/content/1-delivery
Please note: Colour may vary depending on the color setting of your computer screen. If unsure use our color custom service.
Diamond Grade (High Grade) Brazilian Virgin Hair
1.Same hair bundles come from same person so that the color of hair will be very consistent and nature.
2.In all the hair products it is the best one to preserve original hair character. The hair cuticle which is to
protect hair is intact so that after wearing you will look as your own nature hair.
3.Hair service life is long that can last more than 1 year.
4.You can dye and curl the hair as your own also can dye what color you want. After dye and curl the hair
can still keep in good quality.
5.Exquisite extension weft that in good wearing comfort.
6.No injured hand process. The hair is silk and slim with full ends.
1.How many pieces can make a full head?
Usually it takes 3-4 pcs to fully install a head. And according to the length of the hair, normally we would highly
recommend you to purchase one more piece when the hair length is over 16 inches.
2.What kind of hair health care products you should use?
Use high quality shampoo and conditioners which will be able to make your hair soft and shiny. Try to use some
gel and spray styling products to keep choice to make your hair healthy.
3.What is virgin hair?
Refer to hair that is completely unprocessed, and intact, to quality as virgin hair, it must meet rigorous standards
including: not been permed, dyed, colored, bleached, chemically processed in any way, this also means it comes
from a single donor, and all the cuticles are intact, running in the same direction.
4.Can I color this hair?
Yes, this is 100% virgin human hair which is not processed in any way. So you can color the hair. Once virgin hair
treated in anyway, it is no longer virgin. Generally it is advised to make any major color changer having your extensions applied.
1.Please avoid pulling the hair,when combing please use a wide comb cause most of hair do not shed but break.
2.Because customers will cut the hair extensions in different length before install so that the cutting portions will shed.
It is normal phenomenon.You can use glue to seal the cutting part.
3.After you wash the hair, please airing in time. If you keep the hair extensions wet it will hurt the weft so that leads to shed.
4.For curl and weave hair, if you want to test the hair shed problem please use wide comb or spread your fingers then go through the extension.
1. If you purchased Weft hair extensions, do not wet your hair within the first 72 hours after installation.
2. Do NOT use any shampoo, conditioner or products that contain sulphate, citrus or a high alcohol
content as these products may damage the hair or cause slippage.
3. Gently brush hair with a loop or detangler brush before washing.
4. Thoroughly shampoo your hair to remove all dirt, oils, products etc.
5. When conditioning, start from the mid lengths of your hair. Avoid conditioner coming in contact
with the bonds as it can cause slippage.
6. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
7. For healthy long lasting hair let your extensions air dry. If you need to blow dry, use a hair dryer on a low to medium heat. If you’re drying with a towel please do not rub hair together. You may pat
dry or wrap in a micro fiber towel which will absorb most of the moisture for faster drying.
1. Shampoo and condition your hair every 3 days. The hair extensions do not receive natural scalp oils so need to have moisture added with every wash. If you don’t moisturise your hair extensions they
will become brittle and break easily leading to split and ratty ends.
2. Always brush out knots and tangles before you swim, sleep or wash your hair.
Start at the place you sewin and slowly work your way up using a loop brush.
3. Do not color your hair extensions at home.
4. To prevent tangling, gently run your fingers through your extensions.
5. Never sleep with wet hair. This will not only damage your extensions, but your own hair too.
6. Sleep with your hair in a plait or a loose bun.
7. Sleep on a silk pillow case to help prevent knotting whilst sleeping.
$77.79 -40% $129.65
$76.15 -40% $126.92
$232.65 -35% $357.92
$237.98 -35% $366.12
$283.40 -35% $436.00
$276.90 -35% $426.00
$314.81 -35% $484.33
$321.93 -35% $495.27
$340.60 -35% $524.00
$332.15 -35% $511.00
$308.75 -35% $475.00
$315.25 -35% $485.00
$391.30 -30% $559.00
$371.80 -35% $572.00
$64.80 -40% $108.00
$182.65 -35% $281.00
$273.07 -35% $420.10
$223.60 -35% $344.00
$287.95 -35% $443.00
$66.00 -40% $110.00
$195.00 -35% $300.00
$261.95 -35% $403.00
$321.10 -35% $494.00
$327.60 -35% $504.00
$261.30 -35% $402.00